The Senior Commission consists of five Goshen residents who have been appointed by the Goshen Village & Town boards for a term of two years. The Senior Commission advises the Village & Town boards on issues important to Goshen's senior citizen population, including Senior Center programs, policies and operations. The Senior Commission is also responsible for preparing and submitting to the Town board an annual budget and a review of senior related programs, services and needs.
- John VanDerMolen - Town Board Liaison
- Shelia Keenan - Town of Goshen senior resident
- Peter Smith - Village Board Liaison
- Carmen Wooley - Senior Club Liaison
- Louise Hingul - Village of Goshen senior resident